September Ninth, 2019
Customers spent $120B online within the U.S. throughout the 2018 holiday season, and analysts predict that this 2019 holiday season will assume persisted increase.
In the spirit of helping your tag put together early, MikMak CEO Rachel Tipograph and Social Media Week get teamed up to host a webinar Thursday, September 19th, to acknowledge to all of your 2019 Vacation eCommerce key questions per results MikMak saw remaining holiday season with Fortune 1000 manufacturers:
Matters to be mentioned throughout the webinar consist of:
- Elementary insights to your September – December planning manual throughout artistic, media and merchandise
- Figuring out which social platforms yield the supreme conversation rates
- How to optimize your tag artistic for eComm
- How to grow and compose more adjust over your tag presence on Amazon
That you just would be in a position to well presumably also catch the paunchy MikMak holiday e-commerce manual here. As a excessive-level overview, here are just some of the most significant findings:
- instagram saw the strongest add-to-cart conversion rates (9.5%), while Snap had the bottom (0.9%)
- The supreme add-to-cart rates and time spent on product crucial points pages took place earlier than Shaded Friday underscoring a pattern to catch earlier than the holiday browsing curve
- Add-to-cart rates were increased in early December versus Shaded Friday and Cyber Monday indicating folks are opting to take a position early.
Don’t miss your probability to reduction the free webinar taking station on Thursday, September 19th, at 1pm EST. Beget out the create below to enroll in.
Be half of 100,000 fellow entrepreneurs who advance their abilities and details by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
WATCH THE SMWLDN 2019 PROMO
SMW News, Social Media Week
Social Media Week is a number one news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the precise suggestions, innovations and insights into how social media and technology are changing enterprise, society and culture throughout the field.